Valentine's Day. The day that couples around the world wait for every single year. You could say that it was my favourite day. The day when Snapchat adds Valentine's Day to my Live Stories. The day when my friends give gifts to their SO (Significant Other), TV stations show Valentine's Day Specials and people flock to the flower stores. Love is in the air! Hearts flutter everywhere! Yeah, I used to be like that; I used to be one of those people who would (despite not being in a relationship) get all giddy around Valentine's Day, because it was the day of love. The day when people (friends, family, etc.) tell one another that they care about each other, and love one another.
That's not completely true anymore. Now Valentine's is pretty much like any other day. The only difference is that I'm far more excited for the day following it. The day that chocolate finally goes on sale. So, tomorrow, bright and early in the morning I'm gonna go nuts. I'm buying Ferrero Rocher chocolates, Lindor truffles, M&M's. Maybe I should call that Single's Day, or Chocolate Day. The real chocolate day.

No comments:
Post a Comment