Monday, September 15, 2014

Hello World

As mundane as the title is, I can't seem to think of another way to start this blog.  Should I begin with a list of some of my favourite quotes (of which contains "Everything is Possible. The Impossible just takes Longer"-Dan Brown, Digital Fortress) or should I jump straight into a description of who I am and why I'm creating this blog?

Well, my name is Nickolas.  I'm an aspiring entrepreneur hoping to start my own company upon receiving my undergrad in Business Informatics.  I've been interested in computer science for a few years now, and achieving great things such as the accomplishments of Apple, Google and Microsoft has always been a desire of mine.  I originally wanted to be a famous author (writing is still a passion of mine but I find less time to spend on  it as the days go on).  I had believed that I could write novels that would bring a change--no matter how small--to the world. That is my greatest goal: to bring a change.

On this blog I will be mainly writing about things that I have learned as well as a few projects that I am working on. For example, I have released two apps on the App Store and one on the Google Play store. Patch's Path and Space Dodge. Developing for devices, and seeing what I have made out there has been a great experience for me.  The creative aspect of programming is truly what drew me towards studying it. 

I'll try and keep this post short by ending it here. I'll be blogging at least once or twice a week (contrary to the name of my blog). Once again, I am the Daily Programmer. And I look forward to sharing my experiences with you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment